Exercise Physiology and
Anna is fully qualified and experienced to provide clients with sound advice and clinically effective exercise programs to help them achieve their health goals.
Exercise Physiologists are university trained, and allied health professionals qualified to prescribe exercise that helps to treat medical conditions and obtain peak physical performance.
Exercise physiologists are recognised by the medical profession as the most qualified professionals to provide evidence-based exercise therapy.
Clients may be referred to Exercise Physiologists by their GP’s, other treating health professionals or may self-refer themselves.
As a trained Exercise Physiologist, Anna can help with:
- Individual exercise programs for those living with chronic disease, chronic injury or disability
- Relief from chronic pain through improved movement patterns
- Falls prevention and healthy ageing support to help everyone get the most out of life
- Effective and sustainable exercise for weight-loss
- Exercise therapy for stress-management and general well-being
Anna specialises in:
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation for long-term conditions and injuries
- Neuromuscular conditions
- Mental health
- Women’s health
Clients may be eligible to receive our services under:
- Medicare (GP referral with MBS Items 721/723 and 10953)
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs – (DVA Health Cards (Gold and White) are accepted as payment upon a GP referral)
- Private Health Insurance
- CTP or Lifetime Care and Support
- WorkCover NSW
- Other insurance schemes
Call today on 0409 542 500 and make an appointment to get the best advice on exercise and movement therapy.